10 Free Crochet Patterns for Spring
I’m taking a break from posting an original pattern this week to bring you some other amazing bloggers patterns instead! I’ve scoured through Pinterest (I know, woe is me, right?! lol) and put together my personal top 10 (free) Spring crochet projects of the past year.
I’m hoping this post will help get you as excited for Spring as I am. All you need to do is click on the link or picture to get the free pattern.
- This elegant and beautiful Spring Shawl by Breann of Hooked on Homemade Happiness.
- This subtlety colorful Spring Rain Lapghan by Tamara of Moogly Blog
- This cute and bright Button and Bows Baby Dress by Amanda of Amanda Saladin Knit and Crochet Designs
- This soft and light Mattina Crochet Scarf by Mary of Croyden Crochet
- These super fun and colorful Spring Gingham Dishcloths by Megan of Left in Knots
- This feminine and easy Crochet Ruffle Sleeve Cardigan by Ashleigh of Sewrella
- This super sweet Ragdoll Spring Bunny by Jillian of Spin a Yarn Crochet
- This adorable and snuggly Classic Stuffed Bunny by Chiwei of 1DogWoof
- These gorgeous Primrose Crochet Dolls by Stephanie of All About Ami
- This simple and bright Amigurumi Spring Bird by Me of A Purpose and A Stitch
Hope you enjoyed and Happy Crocheting!