How does the purchase of your PDFs work?
Once your order has completed and payment is received, your PDF should automatically populate in your order history. You will NOT receive an email with the PDF, but will need to download from our site.
If your order shows anything but “complete”, you will not be able to access your PDF. If your order does not “complete” within 24 hours of your purchase, please contact us so we can troubleshoot.
Are all of your patterns available as PDFs on your site shop?
Not yet. But we’re working on it. If there is a pattern you want a printable PDF version of on our site, but do not see it listed in our store, it is not yet available. We recommend visiting the pattern page to see if the PDF is available on Ravelry or Etsy. If not, but you’d like a PDF of it, send us a message and we will make it top priority!
Can I return or exchange my PDF?
How do your shop updates work?
As of 2021, we will be alternating between Acid Dyed and Naturally Dyed shop updates with 1-2 destash shop updates annually.
The Acid Dyed and Naturally Dyed shop updates will have 5-8 colorways available with a variation of different dye styles that can be dyed on any of our available yarn bases. These will be dyed-to-order and will take between 1-2 weeks fulfillment time. This allows us to have more availability of our colorways and allows you more confidence in the dye being consistent across all the skeins in your order (if ordering more than one skein per color).
The Destash updates will be more of a sale type update and will consist of all remaining ready-to-ship yarn. These updates will contain any oopsie yarn colors that do not meet our standard for matching a specific colorway, and any sample dyed skeins that we were unable to sell during a normal shop update. These yarns will be sold as dyed, with a limited availability at a lower price point.
What kinds of yarn do you stock?
- BFL DK Superwash A lightweight DK yarn, this Bluefaced Leicester soaks up color, giving you a richer colorway on your skein with a farm-inspired feel to the wool.
100% Bluefaced Leicester Superwash wool
Approx 245 yards/ 100 g per skein
- Bulky Superwash This bulky weight (category 5) yarn is so soft and perfect for all sorts of quick makes.
50% Superwash Merino Wool 50% nylon
110 yards/ 100 g per skein
- Chunky Marled Peruvian Highland Wool The contrast of the dark and light ply offers a slight variation of color throughout the skein, making a yarn that is both beautifully simple and unique.
60 yards/ 100 g per skein
- Extra Bulky Superwash This extra bulky (category 6) weight yarn is perfect for all your quick makes!
100% merino wool
95 yards/ 100 g per skein
- Fingering Superwash Merino Perfect for shawls, socks, and so much more, this fingering (1) weight yarn is made of 100% superwash merino wool. It soaks up dyes richly and evenly, and is wonderfully soft.
100% superwash Merino Wool
415 yards/ 100 grams per skein
- Merino DK Superwash this softer DK yarn is perfect for anything from shawls to sweaters.
100% Fine Superwash Merino wool
246 yards/ 100 g per skein
- Sparkle Superwash Merino Fingering Weight This luxuriously soft superwash merino is even more fun with a bit of silver sparkle throughout the skein
70% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Stellina
400 yards/ 100g per skein
3-ply with a high twist
- Superwash Sport Merino This very soft sport weight merino works perfect for anything from baby items, to garments and everything in between.
100% Superwash Merino
328 yards / 300 m / 100 g per skeins
- Superwash Worsted Merino This luxuriously soft superwash wool works up perfectly for any number of patterns.
100% Superwash Merino
215 yards / 100g per skeins
- Worsted Merino Lux This luxurious non superwash yarn is single ply and 100% merino wool. The single ply offers the most beautiful stitch definition and extra length per gram.
Our dyes strike this yarn slower than on our superwash bases, offering a creamier look to the colorways.
100% Merino wool
273 yards/ 100 g per skein
Will my yarn be exactly like the photos on your site?
Will you have the same colorways in each shop restock?
In short, no. There may be especially popular colorways we repeat again in the future, but for the most part; we are looking forward to changing things up for every shop restock.
It is also especially challenging to repeat the same colorways with natural dyeing, since we have such little control over the amount of dye found in dye stuff from nature. So while you may see our Blush Haas colorway again in the future, it will most likely vary in color.
For this reason, we strongly recommend grabbing as many skeins of a colorway as you may need at one time. If we do not have the amount of skeins available in the shop when you’re ordering- just message us and we can work with you on getting the yarn in the quantity needed for your make!
What form do your skeins ship in?
Our yarn will ship in hank format, unless you request our free “cake it up” add-on at checkout, in which case we be happy to turn your hank into a center-pull cake before we ship it. Please allow an additional 3 days for caking before we ship your order.
Do you ship your yarn worldwide?
I bought some yarn, how long before it ships?
With our Dyed to Order shop updates, order fulfillment is currently 1-2 weeks.
Do you take custom orders?
Sometimes. If you have an idea for a custom colorway that we are not currently selling, we’d love to hear your idea, but cannot guarantee we will be able to dye it up. Due to the standards we have for our dyes, we are more limited to the colorways available to us. We also try our best to not replicate a colorway currently offered by another indie dyer, out of respect for their creative efforts put into that colorway.