How does the purchase of your PDFs work?
Once your order has completed and payment is received, your PDF should automatically populate in your order history. You will NOT receive an email with the PDF, but will need to download from our site.
If your order shows anything but “complete”, you will not be able to access your PDF. If your order does not “complete” within 24 hours of your purchase, please contact us so we can troubleshoot.
Are all of your patterns available as PDFs on your site shop?
Not yet. But we’re working on it. If there is a pattern you want a printable PDF version of on our site, but do not see it listed in our store, it is not yet available. We recommend visiting the pattern page to see if the PDF is available on Ravelry or Etsy. If not, but you’d like a PDF of it, send us a message and we will make it top priority!
Can I return or exchange my PDF?
What kinds of yarn do you stock?
- Sparkle Superwash Merino Fingering: Glittery and lightweight, this fingering weight 3-ply yarn works wonderfully for socks, accessories, and more. Composed of 70% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon and 10% Stellina.
- Superwash Sport Merino: This softly spun, extra squishy 3-ply sport weight yarn is perfect for baby projects and garments! Composition is 100% superwash Merino wool.
- BFL DK Superwash: This lightweight 4-ply DK yarn, soaks up our dyes beautifully giving them a bit more depth and the Bluefaced Leicester wool gives your projects a wonderful farm feel. Composition is 100% Bluefaced Leicester superwash wool.
- Superwash Worsted Merino: This ultra squishy 4-ply worsted weight yarn is amazingly soft and perfect for any make from accessories, to baby projects to garments. Composition is 100% superwash Merino wool.
- Chunky Marled Peruvian Highland Wool: This limited time, single ply chunky weight yarn offers a beautiful variation of our dyes, by contrasting deep dark grays with our colorways. Perfect for all your winter makes from cowls to beanies and more. Composition is 100% Peruvian Highland wool.
Will my yarn be exactly like the photos on your site?
Will you have the same colorways in each shop restock?
In short, no. There may be especially popular colorways we repeat again in the future, but for the most part; we are looking forward to changing things up for every shop restock.
It is also especially challenging to repeat the same colorways with natural dyeing, since we have such little control over the amount of dye found in dye stuff from nature. So while you may see our Blush Haas colorway again in the future, it will most likely vary in color.
For this reason, we strongly recommend grabbing as many skeins of a colorway as you may need at one time. If we do not have the amount of skeins available in the colorway you would like to purchase, just send us a message and we will be happy to work with you on a custom order.
What form do your skeins ship in?
Our yarn will ship in hank format, unless you request our free “cake it up” add-on at checkout, in which case we be happy to turn your hank into a center-pull cake before we ship it. Please allow an additional 3 days for caking before we ship your order.
Do you ship your yarn worldwide?
I bought some yarn, how long before it ships?
We are currently fulfilling and shipping orders 3-5 days from the time the order is placed.
Do you work take custom orders?
Sometimes. If you see a colorway you like, but we do not have enough in stock for a project you’d like to make with it, just send us a message and we will be in touch within 3 business days to prepare a custom order for you.
Please note that if a custom order is placed, payment will be taken prior to us dyeing it, and fulfillment and shipping may take up to 3-4 weeks from the time the order is placed.
If you have an idea for a custom colorway that we are not currently selling, we’d love to hear your idea, but cannot guarantee we will be able to dye it up. Due to the standards we have for our dyes, we are more limited to the colorways available to us. We also try our best to not replicate a colorway currently offered by another indie dyer, out of respect for their creative efforts put into that colorway.